You can connect your iPhone device to the TalkTalk wireless network by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Click “Wi-Fi” and your device will automatically search for the networks available.
- Select the TalkTalk wireless network.
- If you are unable to see the network, check whether the TalkTalk router is “on”.
- Enter the TalkTalk wireless network password on your iPhone.
- Click “Join”.
Once the device is connected to the TalkTalk wireless connection, the connection name will be displayed on your device.
For wireless network issues, you can call the TalkTalk customer representative on free TalkTalk customer services number.