It is very important to create your Sky ID as with it you can manage all your Sky services online. Pay your bills, upgrade or downgrade your services, all this can be done by signing in to your Sky account.
To sign up on Sky official website, follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit the official website of sky by clicking on the link: https://www.sky.com/ .
Click on “Sign In” option located at the top left corner of the page.
Image Link: sky broadband faq 6 step 2
On the “Sign in” page, click on “Sign Up” located under “New to Sky iD?” heading.
Image Link: sky broadband faq 6 step 3
After clicking on “Sign Up”, you have to enter the following details:
- Your title such as Mr., Mrs., Dr. etc.
- Your first name.
- Your Last name.
- Your email address.
- Enter the email address again to confirm it.
- Your email ID username.
- Your email ID password.
- Enter the same password again under “Confirm password”.
- Enter the captcha provided in the box.
- After that you have to tick the two boxes and click on “Create Sky iD”.
Image Link: sky broadband faq 6 step 4
A next page will open up, where you will have to enter your Sky customer status.
- You have to select “Sky Tv, Broadband or Talk” if you already subscribe to any of these services.
- If you are not a Sky user, then select “No Sky Tv, Broadband or Talk”.
Now, type in the last name of the account holder who pays the bill.
Select your Country to UK and enter the following details:
- Postcode: Enter your billing address postcode if you are a citizen of United Kingdom.
- Enter the phone number if you are a resident of Republic of Ireland.
After adding the postcode and phone number, enter any of the following information on that page:
- Your Sky Viewing Card number. It is a nine digit card number that can be found on Viewing Card
- Your twelve digit Sky account number. If you have forgotten your Sky account number, you can check it in your recent bill or in Sky welcome letter.
- Last six digits of your bank account number from where you will pay your Sky bills.
Click on “Confirm” option. You will see a confirmation message on your screen. You will also receive an email containing your Sky ID username.
If you are facing difficulty while creating your Sky ID, then feel free to take help from Sky customer services team. All you have to do is call on Sky contact number 0844 385 1222 for assistance.