To change your Apple ID & Apple Store login, you have to first log out from your current Apple ID. You can do this by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings” and select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Click on the “Apple ID: email@example.com” text at the very top of the Store screen.
- Click “Sign Out” on the Apple ID management pop-up window.
After logging out, you can select either of the two options:
- Log in to your another Apple account.
- Click “Create New Apple ID” if you want to create a new Apple ID.
Call Apple customer services for Apple ID queries.